About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Monday, June 7, 2010

is it too early?!


Hmmm is it too early to talk about my job?! Since I did not graduate yet :p I think it is but am too excited about it! And I will talk about it :p
Everyone says that its good to work in privet sector! But for my major NO NO and NO! i`ve tried working in several diet companies, they were all good but not for me! In fact in privet sector you don’t practice nutrition! You just do some minor stuff and select from menus!
I did not study for 5 miserable years to do this! Here comes the good part: p MINSTRY OF HEALTH HERE I COME! Yes I will be working in ministry of health not because its an amazing place ;p BECAUSE I want to change! And yes I can change! People their do not appreciate the role of the nutritionist! Lots of major diseases can be prevented by nutrition or even controlled.

Mabe a6wel 3alaykom.. people who are working in MOH am coming to change :D dashaa eb qowaa 7adee :p

3 comments:

  1. we go to the same college:D
    i'm graduating too and just like u i keep talking about where i want to work lama elkel mal!:p

    i think enna what ur doing is very inspiring, thinking of people health and all. allah ywafgech 7abebty:**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah ewafgich inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sumaya thank u dear :* how come I don't know u :p

    Shayyouma thank u dear! :D

    ReplyDelete