About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Privet VS governmental sector jobs!


I was very passionate about working in ministry of health, but my father is not approving at all! He says that I will berry myself their! And no one will appreciate me! On the other hand when I got an offer for a privet sector job my family did not approve too! They say too many working hours and 6 days a week and you will be tired and you will not have a life! Now I really don’t know what to do! Am confused! I really don’t know what to do! I really love being a dietitian :( I really want to help people! But WHERE that’s the question!

2 comments:

  1. You're father is right about the ministry. I wish your dilemma ends real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear! i hope so Too !

    ReplyDelete