About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beirut

Beirut! Amazing city I love it! I love everything about it, the weather, their food and of course their shopping malls! We usually spend eid al adha vication there but this year we are not going :( Because………… am going to 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaj ;D I can't wait to go to 7aj! Am very very excited! back to beirut ;p o I`ll keep you with some pic`s I snapped during are previous visits to Beirut.


`esh6a eb3asal! @ Moneer!



Kebbe Mashweye! ;p BEST fattosh ever at Jenna!


Elie Sa`ab Boutique the view from
my room ;p

I wanted to add more pic`s bs madre shfeeh its very slow :/ i`ll add them later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment