About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

old days ;p


everyone says that i will miss those days! but i dont think so cuz so far ma walaht 3ala shay! i did my internship at MKH, AlRazi, and Maternity hospital. Mubarak al kabeer hospital was a good place but filled with weird people! Though ena fe wayd mn my sweet sweet friends but still el weird people are more! ;p Al razi, are trainer was not a dietitian she had a degree in zoology so I will leave the rest for you imagination :D maternity hospital was amazing! But boring ;p I loved the babies part! My first day there kanaw 7a6een a baby on the station :D I was like hathe 9ijyaa ?! hehe it was fun to see the babies, but not the cases or even the people ele hnak!
92/100 ;p kent sha6ra!

No comments:

Post a Comment