About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Facebook! leave it ? maybe!


Stupid face book privacy thing! I just realized that everyone can see my pic! My profile is VERY limited! O I don’t have any stranger added to my list that’s why I posted my pic on face book because I know that only my list can see it! Suddenly I receive messages with nice smile! Or good night or I couldn’t resist your smile I had to add you wai333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!:S from people that I don’t know it's scary! I had to remove my profile pic o do the settings all over again :( I hate you face book for doing this to me! I love being on face book! It keeps me connected with my friends! I don’t want to leave! Bs madre I hate it when weird people add me! I wanted to remove the add button from my account too but I couldn’t there is no such option :(
shrykom leave facebook? or not!

akher shay to look at the bright side ;p I have a nice smile hahaha ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment