About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Leqafa syndrome

Am a very quit person, I never ask questions, I never ask why you did this or that, I just hate interfering with other peoples life`s. if a person comes to me and ask me any question or to do something I would do it without even thinking about it, I know it's stupid but that’s me! I really cannot handle it anymore; it's getting very annoying, before maybe because I was too busy to notice it but now am free! And things are getting clearer for me.
Personal life is for the person who`s living it! And what happens in it he/she and his/her family should know about it unless he/she talks about it otherwise its none of your business!

Now I want to relate it to nutrition, for all malaqef in my life! Starting from this moment, stop being malaqef because once etalaiqfoon weyay you will not be pleased with my answer and this will cause you emotional stress which will lead to eating! And yeah at the end you will gain weight because of me :D

2 comments:

  1. LoL it's like I wrote this.. i am like you , I don't ask questions and I don't even notice things. and because I live abroad now I really don't know much so sometimes I receive a call asking questions and I am thinking in my head "I am not even in Kuwait how would I know!!!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. malaqeef ;p alla ekafenaaa sharhom! ;D

    ReplyDelete