About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Summer 2010- kuala lumpur

I never wanted to go there! I really don’t know why, but my father insisted! He wanted a new place to see! So we approved on going! The only thing I was excited about is food! I was looking forward to try it! But I was very disappointed :( their food hmm I can describe how bad it was! Or let me give you a hint we lived on bread talk with chedder cheese for 2 weeks ; p oh and some yummy fresh fruits! genting highlands
Some weird fruit I think its genetically modified shakelha shawaqne I had to try it! It was a mix between guava, green apple and pears! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment