About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A healthy start


Well it's my first post, I really don’t know what I should be writing but first of all I`ll introduce myself, am a senior student in Kuwait university am doing my Bs in nutrition, and am the president of the nutrition club in Kuwait university " nutri-viva". I have ALWAYS loved anything related to food I love eating and I adore cooking, I'd rather set at home cook dinner for my family while they are out having fun! In fact my plans after graduation is attending la cordon blue cooking school in Paris!


Hmm, yeah I think I have a confession though am a nutrition student and I know what`s right and wrong I do cook unhealthy meals! But the good news are am not going to do so anymore! No more deep fried food! No more cookies and brownies HELLO oatmeal and whole wheat!


Special thanks for a friend or I can say my idol in nutrition and healthy life style jumana al Awadhi for making me and some other friends that I will introduce later to create are blogs, may god bless her and her sweet family.

1 comment:

  1. What a great site! Im glad to see Nutri Viva doing so well and that you are the president! Please send my regards to Dr Sidhu, Best of luck :)
    -Lamya

    ReplyDelete