About Me

A simple girl that adores her family, loves cooking and a nutritionist that’s trying to promote awareness about nutrition and healthy life style :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I eat at moms milk bar! open 24 hours! ;D





Since am a nutrition student I know that breastfeeding is very very very helpful for the mom and for the baby!! And what I hear from my friends it's an amazing experience :) dear moms please don’t miss this wonderful gift from god! And stop using those commercially processed milk products! You don’t know what you are missing, some women's would give away their life's just to have a baby, you have one please take good care of it!
I really don’t want to go into details because am not a mom yet and I will leave you with a wonderful inspiring experience for one of my friends! here you go with noura marafi and her amazing story :)

4 comments:

  1. thank you Sara :) I'm reading all your posts and they are all filled with useful and helpful information that everyone needs to be aware of :) We need more nutritionists like you here in kuwait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you noura :* and your most welcome ur an amazing nutritionist too :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Actually I find it hard to even stop it.. my son is 1 year and 3 months and I feel I can't stop .. they do grow up too quickly mashla

    ReplyDelete
  4. mashallah nouras story was heart breaking but at the same time very inspiring!
    thanks for posting this ..
    o inshallah ull make a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete